Islamabad Police Jobs | 2022
Islamabad Police Jobs in Islamabad, published in daily newspaper ,
To ensure transparency, fairness and merit, Islamabad Capital Territory Police has assigned responsibility of conducting recruitment process against the posts of ASIs and Constables (physical test, written test and other skills test) to National Testing Service (NTS). The applications are invited from suitable Pakistani National candidates (male, female and minorities) to fill the following vacant posts in ICT Police and CTF according to the provincial/regional, women (10%) and minority (5%) quota as laid down by the Federal Government:-
In the Latest Advertisement No.PID(I)2030/22 Assistant Inspector General of Police Establishment Islamabad announced 1668 Police Constable Jobs in Islamabad Police. New Jobs in Islamabad 2022. Male / Female both are eligible to apply.
Seat Allocation between ICT and other provinces,
How To Apply For this Job
Apply Online at https://islamabadpolice.gov.pk/
Term and Conditions & General Information:-
- Applications received before advertisement will not be entertained.
- The final list will be uploaded on the Session Court Kasur website.
- The organization provides fringe benefits like Service Allowance, Pension, Gratuity, Housing / Hiring Facilities, pick & drop, and Medical packages as per rules.
- The applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- After selection, all certificates / diplomas will be verified from concerned universities / boards / institutes / authorities. Severe disciplinary action will be taken against the individuals found guilty of misconduct in the submission of bogus/fake/tempered documents.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of the application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
See Original Advertisement here,
( General FAQs about Job in Urdu )
Before applying Confirm everything for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone.